Saturday, April 16, 2011

PETIT DUDE

From, Ottobre design  (Issue 3/2009 # 25 - Tiger), I have sewn this jacket in denim for my little friend Connor. The lining is a cotton from Moda (central park). A lot of top-stitches are made in contrasted orange thread. It was not a very difficult design, but it needs time and attention.
I also made two summer shirts for him. For both I used the pattern  #11 Apple from Ottobre 3/2010.  I added a pleat in the center back for better ease. The green cotton is a cute Debbie Mumm's fabric. I lined the back yoke with a contrasted color from the same designer.
I designed two lopsided pockets on the other shirt, playing with the stripes. I also embroidered a sailboat by machine. The buttons are sewn with red thread. It is classy and yet different.

1 comment:

  1. The phone number listed is no longer active for this business!
    It is currently my personal number and I can’t sew.
    2/22/18

    ReplyDelete